Chevron Technologies started due to my enjoyment for building and supporting websites. I quickly saw there were some gaps in the local market where small to medium businesses were a little bit lost with their website technology and I expanded my offering to cover support and development for the Campbelltown and Macarthur region and now offer my expertise Australia wide with 17+ years of IT and business experience.
I have worked with a variety of industries including restaurants, travel, property, fashion, performing arts, project management, counselling, photography, construction, retail, gym coaches, natural therapies to name a few. It has given me great joy to assist and help these businesses to get a handle with their technology and utilise my expertise, so that they did not have to.
We provide the following services:
- Specialising in WordPress Website Support and Development – this is fixing or changing anything to do with your website, including updating your website to be the most current it can be.
- E-commerce Support and Development – getting you sales online.
Completing Certificate 4 in Web-based Technologies and a Diploma in Website Development through TAFE South Western Sydney with a variety of example clients and projects are available on request to provide a guide on capability and skills.
- 17 years in technical, management and project management roles including designing, building, deploying, managing and supporting critical web based systems and core infrastructure such as dynamic websites driven by databases.
- Languages: HTML5/CSS3/PHP5+/Java/Jquery/MySQL/MSSQL/XML
- Responsive Web Design (RWD)
- Excellent communication and relationship building abilities.
- Excellent time, and organisational skills.
- WHS, Copy-write and Ethics
- Client Business Requirements, Evaluate technology trends